Top Tips For Buying The Right Granite Countertops
Before you start shopping impressive granite countertops, here’s a leading granite countertops Importer in Kansas City offering top tips to help you choose a product that is not only attractive but also durable. This article will get you the inside scoop on how to spot quality products and installation and what to ask for from renowned affordable Granite kitchen countertops Suppliers in Kansas City.
- Do not go for any under-mount sink to cut costs. Leading manufacturers usually cut the granite countertops that best fit the type of your kitchen sink. Drop-in sinks usually require less cutting than under-mount sinks that need a more expensive slab. The best thing is to buy the sink before buying the countertop.
- Look out for natural pits and hairline cracks. These features add to the natural beauty of granite. However, particularly when the thickness of the surface is less than 1 inch, sometimes they can make it more likely to get damaged. Ask for a recommendation from the stone seller or fabricator as a professional can explain whether such imperfections will be of any harm.
- Thick granites are mostly preferred. The ¾ inches countertops are widely available but these being more fragile require laminate edges and supports. As going for such an affordable investment may disappoint you in the long run, it is wiser to choose 1-inch countertops. Paying more will definitely get you superior quality.
- Buy a custom designed edge that will be of good fit to your cabinet detail. Reputed Apartment Kitchen Countertop Supplier offers the facility of customizing edges, to provide you with countertop which is more appealing and better fit with your home decoration. Bevel edges are also a popular choice if a standard is okay for you.
- Seamless granite countertops offer a number of benefits so far as the look and feel and the functionality is concerned. The appearance and color of seams may get worse with time, and even if when your surfacing is freshly installed, they might need replacement in five or ten years.
In today’s time, upper-end homes do not only use luxurious granite surfacing but everyone is looking for best for such hot commodity. Buying granite countertops from Sun Marble, a leading local provider of affordable granite can offer you best return on investment.